Saturday, July 18, 2015

I'm back, Be@rbrick Lovers!!

I've been neglecting this blog for the longest time. I can't even remember when was the last time I posted something here but I do notice that even though I have not posted anything here for awhile, I have been receiving email asking me whether I am still selling any be@rbricks. So for the records, I do not have any be@rbricks currently for sale. I have sold almost all of my be@rbrick collection, leaving only some for sentimental value. But, yes there is a but. Recently, I have bought myself a 400% be@rbrick. Can you guys guess which is the one? I will definitely post it here when I receive it. And maybe I will start collecting them again. But definitely I will be more choosy in my selection of be@rbrick and will only buy at retail price. I don't believe in paying higher than the retail price. That's it for now. I will be back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...