Monday, July 25, 2011

Horizon Wood 400% Be@rbrick

I still remember i used to be so excited whenever i see a wood be@rbrick release as these are on of my grails. But now, i am not that excited anymore. Definitely not because that the quality drop or the design sucks. They are still so lovely. and i am still loving them but to tell me to drop 1k for a wood be@rbrick, i would rather use that money to buy a 1/1 custom piece from an artist or even an original painting. This is how i feel when Colette has the Checker wood be@rbrick for 50% sale. I was so tempted to buy it but after a night of thinking, i decided against it. Saying this, it does not mean that i would never get a wood be@rbrick. I would still get one in future if i have any spare cash to spend on them. This is selling for 62,790yen on 27 Aug.


3 comments:

Missy Bear said...

looks 'delicious' to me!!!!

alright..the price is not though..keke

Anonymous said...

http://imageshack.us/f/846/berbrickhorizon.jpg/

I am so pissed! I managed to add it to my shopping basket in the first 5-10sec. But i could not complete the transaction, It sold out within 1 minute! This is crazily ridiculous!

-G.M

lulu_loves_be@rbrick said...

Dun be pissed. This is not that hard to get. Are u in spore? You can get this at AC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...